Ground Water News – Archived Stories
These are our most requested news pieces; they contain answers to frequently asked questions.
- Kittitas County Emergency Rule Listing (1/22/11)
- Lakewood/Ponders Corner Superfund Site (3/08)
- EPA Targets Two More Cleanup Sites (5/23/00)
- Ecology Asks for Ruling on Water Rights (5/14/00)
- Farmer Sues Subdivision Developers (5/3/00)
- Petroleum Companies Ordered to Monitor Aquifer Contamination (3/30/00)
- House of Representatives Passes SB 6349 (Delegation of Authority) (2/29/00)
- Suit Claims Water Boards Short-Circuit Permit Process (2/21/00)
- New definition of water rights Could Limit Development Statewide (1/6/00)
- Washington State Attorney General’s office issues opinion letter on six-pack wells (10/10/97)
See legislation, in the press, links to valuable ground water resources, or events for more ground water information.